Are you looking for a good orange juicer? Or struggling with your juicer that does not give you good results for citrus fruits like orange? You just need to buy a separate orange juicer for citrus fruit.
What can be better than a glass of fresh orange juice in breakfast to start a day? If you want to have orange juice daily in your routine you must have a good citrus juicer. Citrus juicers are made specifically to squeeze out fresh juice of citrus fruit like orange, lemon. Regular juicers do not do the job well.
1. BTC India Hand Press JuicerVIEW ON AMAZON
This manual juicer is highly recommended to you if you are looking for budget-friendly and hassle free orange juicer.
Hand press juicers are best to squeeze out the juice of citrus fruits. This hand press juicer is used to make juice of fruits like Lemon, Orange, Mosambi, Kinu, and Pomegranate.
- No electricity is required as it is hand operated
- Best design of juicer for citrus fruits.
- Easy to operate with hand press mechanism.
- Very reasonable price.
No need to peal fruits:
The best part to use this orange juicer is there is no need to peel fruits. Just cut a fruit into two pieces and press half part at a time to get fresh juice. Isn’t it a best way to get fresh glass of juice?
Juice rich in fibers
The juice produced is having a lot of fibers. If you want juice with loaded fibers dont strain it , directly drink it.
2. Phillips Juicer HL7705 Orange JuicerVIEW ON AMAZON
Drip stop spout
- There is no problem of dripping juice with this juicer.
Easy grip online pulp chamber
- If you do not like pulp of orange in your juice this juicer is for you. You will get rid of pulp without switching off the appliance.
Easy to clean
- This juicer comes with an elegant user-friendly body with minimal edges hence easy to clean.
3. Philips HR 2771, 0.5 Litre Citrus Press/ Orange juicerVIEW ON AMAZON
Philips HR 2771 juicer is dedicated to citrus fruits only. This juicer is designed with a two-way rotation mode that gives you the maximum amount of juice from your fruit with minimum wastage.
- Seeds and pulp are separated in the Philips citrus press.
- It can store up to 500ml juice at a single time in the jar.
- Low power consumption- 25 watts only.
- Easy to clean as all parts are detachable.
- Silent in its operation.
- This Philips citrus press can effectively be used for both big and small citrus fruits, with its double cone feature.
4. Proctor Silex 66332 Juicit Citrus Juicer/ Orange JuicerVIEW ON AMAZON
This juicer is designed to juice citrus fruit such as oranges, lemons, limes, and grapefruit. This juicer is designed with an auto-reverse. It automatically reverses direction, from time to time, to make juicing easier.
- This citrus juicer featured with 2 reamers for large and small citrus fruit.
- Pulp control feature.
- Detachable pitcher/container.
Tips for best results
- For maximum juice, fruit should be at room temperature.
- Before juicing, roll fruit between countertop and palm of your hand. Slice fruit in half, cutting across sections.